Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wendy's PART II Challenge List and Wrap Up Post

UPDATE: JANUARY 6, 2009 - CHALLENGE COMPLETED!

Many thanks to Ariel for hosting this fun challenge. I ended up reading a total of 9 books from 6 different authors. By far, my favorite authors from this challenge are Per Petterson, Kate Grenville, Rose Tremain, and Daphne du Maurier…all authors I will visit again in my reading!

******************

Here are the authors I read:

  1. Per Petterson (COMPLETED Out Stealing Horses January 6, 2009; rated 5/5; read my review)
  2. Pat Barker (COMPLETED the WWI Trilogy consisting of Regeneration, The Eye in the Door, and The Ghost Road - December 25, 2008. Click on the titles to read my reviews and see my ratings)
  3. Kate Grenville (COMPLETED The Secret River October 13, 2008; rated 5/5; read my review)
  4. Rose Tremain (COMPLETED The Colour August 25, 2008; rated 5/5; read my review; COMPLETED Music and Silence October 10, 2008; rated 5/5; read my review)
  5. Daphne Du Maurier (COMPLETED Rebecca November 7, 2008; rated 5/5; read my review)
  6. Alice Munro (COMPLETED The View From Castle Rock September 26, 2008; rated 4/5; read my review)

No comments: